Saturday, November 4, 2017

Cozy in front of the tree


     I'm back today with another Art Impressions Mini Tryfold set, Winter Window.  I used the images to layer again on top of the card base.  Doesn't this look like the coziest winter home.  Kitty thinks so.


Have a blessed weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Simple Stories "Handmade Holiday", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Winter Window set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Copics, Versamark
Tools--accompanying dies, Spellbinders Lacey Squares dies
Miscellaneous--Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder, Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear shimmer pen

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh my Tracy, this is the sweetest card! It does look like the coziest home! You did a wonderful job on this, TFS!

Marlies said...

A beautiful Christmas card Tracy. I like the idae of the window opening and the cozy scene inside. Fantastic! Marlies x

KimCreate said...

Awwweee, adorable stamp set and cute window die!

Marilyn said...

I love these interactive cards and it takes on a whole new look when you open the window. I also like the pretty paper you used.

Geri Neumann said...

Sweet card Tracy. Love the IA stamp images. Hugs, Geri xo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I like how creative you are! Lovely card!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is gorgeous and I love that little kitty... I had one that colour too!