Saturday, September 3, 2016

I'm back!!!!

Hello dear friends!  Hubby and I are back from our three week vacation in the western US.  It was an amazing trip to say the least.  I was looking forward to sharing some photos with you but that will have to wait a bit.  I have come home to what I hope is only a dead computer monitor.  Since its  Labor Day weekend I know I'm better off waiting to deal with it until next week.
I'm looking forward to sharing new projects with you using a ton of new Art Impression goodies I got.
Be visiting  you all soon.
Big hugs,
Tracy

4 comments:

Pam said...

Can't wait to see everything! I hope it's only the monitor! xo

Ros Crawford said...

Glad that you had a great time but sorry about your computer ... Looking forward to seeing your creations ... Have a great day!

Audrey Pettit said...

OmGoodness, my computer has died on me, too! Been in the shop for days, and I'm still waiting to hear what the damages are. Hope yours is just the monitor, and can be fixed easily. Not a great thing to come home to, but welcome back, anyway! So nice you had such a long vacation!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, I'm so glad you are home, but computers sure are annoying when the monitors die just when you come home! Ugh! Eager to see some photos of your trip and more cards! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo